SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 has started on sbi.co.in. The notification has been released for 1226 posts of Circle Based Officers and candidates can register from today – December 9 to December 29, 2021. Details on eligibility, salary and how to apply online have been shared here.
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 has started for 1226 posts with the notification releasing on sbi.co.in.
- Candidates can register for Circle Based Officers from today – December 9, 2021 till December 29, 2021.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates don’t have to pay any application fees, while all others have to pay Rs. 750.
State Bank of India, Circle Based Officers or SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on December 8, 2021. The registration process for 1226 vacancies has started from today – December 9, 2021 on the official website – sbi.co.in.
SBI CO Recruitment 2021 will be done in 3 phases – Online Written Test, Screening and Interview. At every stage, candidates would be shortlisted based on the merit secured in that round. For the final selection, candidates will have to qualify in both Online Written Test and Screening round, separately.
Candidates can go through the detailed notification from the direct link shared here. The important details like dates, eligibility and salary have been shared below along with how to apply online.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021: Important dates
|Name of the Event||Date(s)|
|Last date to register for CBO||December 29, 2021|
|Online fee payment||December 9 to 26, 2021|
|Last date to edit applications||December 29, 2021|
|Last date to print online application||January 13, 2022|
|SBI CBO Admit Card||January 12, 2022 (Tentative)|
|SBI CBO exam date||To be announced later|
Candidates are informed that the final date for downloading of call letters and written exam, will be announced in due course of time and updated here.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility, Salary details
The eligibility criteria for CBO officers is based on several factors like age, qualifications, experience etc. The detailed notification mentions that in terms of age, only those should apply who are “Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).”
In terms of work experience, the eligibility criteria is, “Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.”
SBI CBO Salary
The basic salary approximately is around Rs. 36,000/- plus one increment for each completed year of service. These officers will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances as per the rules.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021: How to apply online
- Candidates must visit the official website of CBO recruitment – sbi.co.in or sbi.co.in/careers.
- On the Homepage, click on the SBI CBO recruitment advertisement to register as a new applicant.
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2021.
- After registering, login using the user id and password created.
- Start filling the application form by giving all details and uploading necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee, if mentioned and then click on submit.
- Do remember to take a print of the application form for future references.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 application fee for candidates applying under the General Category/Other category is Rs. 750, while those applying under SC/ST/PwBD need not pay any fee.