SSC MTS 2022 Application Registration:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has released the Multi-Tasking (non-technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) recruitment notification on its official website.
Candidates, who are interested and eligible can apply online through the official website up to April 30, 2022.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|01||SSC MTS Notification Release Date||March 22, 2022|
|02||SSC MTS Online Registration Process begins||March 22, 2022|
|03||Last date and time for receipt of online applications||April 30, 2022|
|04||Last date and time for making online Fee Payment||May 2, 2022|
|05||Last date and time for generation of Offline Challan||May 3, 2022|
|06||Last date for payment through Challan||May 4, 2022|
|07||Application correction window opens||May 5, 2022|
|08||Application correction window closes||May 9, 2022|
|09||Schedule of Computer Based Exam (Paper-I)||July 2022|
|10||Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
Minimum18 yearsMaximum25 years
Candidates born not before January 2, 1997 and not later than January 1, 2004.
|1||For SC/ ST candidates||5 Years|
|2||For OBC candidates||3 Years|
|3||For PwD (Unreserved) candidates||10 Years|
|4||For PwD (OBC) candidates||13 Years|
|5||For PwD (SC/ ST) candidates||15 Years|
|6||For Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 Years|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Qualifications (As on 30.04.2022)
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates should note that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: How to apply online
1) Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for SSC MTS jobs, are first required to visit the Commission’s official website – https://ssc.nic.in.
2) New candidates will require to register online before applying to the posts, while candidates already registered are required to login.
3) In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20KB to 50KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected.
4) Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
5) After uploading the required documents candidates will have to pay the application fee online using debit/credit card or net banking or through SBI Challan. Application Fee is Rs 100/- only. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Click here to read the official notification
Here is the direct link to apply online