J&K National Health Mission Jobs Recruitment, Salary 60,000
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National Health Mission, J&K for following posts:
Candidates should deposit their filled application forms along with the requisite qualification and other documents in the office of the Mission Director, NHM, J&K, Old Secretariat, Srinagar (Kashmir Division) RIHFW, Nagrota, Jammu (Jammu Division) upto 10th September
Terms & Conditions:
1. For UT level posts at IMHANS, Srinagar and State Health Society, J&K, candidates of all the districts of the UT are eligible and selection shall be made as per the UT level merit.
2. In case of District Level posts selection shall be made on District merit However, in case of (Programme Officer/Psychiatrist) (NMHP/DMHP) if District candidate is not available then Divisional Merit shall be taken into consideration.
3. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis, initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2023, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
4. Application form will be available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K.
5. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other source/website(s) purportedly claiming to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
The last date of submission of application forms would be 10th of September 2022 and no application would be entertained after the above mentioned date (neither in person nor by post)