JK High Court Driving Test Date Announced.
JK High Court Driving Test Date Announced. It is for the information of all those candidates who have applied for the post of Driver-II in the pay level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200) in the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh pursuant to Advertisement Notification No. 02 of 2022/RG/NG dated 25-05-2022, that their driving test is scheduled to be held on the dates and at the venue indicated in Annexure- “A” & “B” to this notification.
JK High Court Driving Test
JK High Court Driving Test Date Announced
Instructions for the Driving Test:
- The driving test shall start at 9:00 am on each day of the test, however, the candidates shall report to the venue one hour before the scheduled time of the test.
- The candidates shall bring their original driving license and qualification certificates along with their self-attested photocopies.
- Driving tests will be conducted only on those candidates whose driving licenses are found valid and those possessing the requisite qualification.
- For identification purposes, apart from the driving license, the candidates shall also produce either of the following as ID proofs:
- Aadhar Card.
- Election Card.
Venue: At the venue of the driving test, the candidates Shall strictly adhere to the Covid-19 SOPs in vogue issued by the central/UT Government from time to time.
Note: No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates.
Advertisement Criteria for selection to the post of Driver-II: The candidates are informed that the selection shall be made on the basis of the following criteria:
- Driving Test: 20 points,
- Interview: 20 points,
- Experience: 20 points (up to a maximum of 10 years with the allocation of 2 points for each year of experience).
Selection for the post of Lift Operator:
- So far as the selection for the post of Lift Operator advertised vide Advertisement Notice No. 02 of 2022/RG/NG dated 25-05-2022, is concerned, the same shall be made, on the following criteria:
- “The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only”.
- However, the date and venue for the written test/examination for selection for the post of Lift Operator shall be notified separately.