IGNOU July 2022 re-registration the last date extended, Here’s how to applyThe Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the July 2022 session re-registration deadline to September 25. Candidates can now re-registration for the July session through the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in. Earlier, the last date to complete the re-registration process was August 25.
IGNOU through its official Twitter handle informed, “Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 25th September 2022.”IGNOU July 2022 Session: How to re-register
- Visit the official websites- onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Visit the official websites- Click Here
- On the homepage, click on the IGNOU July session re-registration link
- Register with basic details and the course opted for
- Log in again and fill out the application form
Click on submit and pay the IGNOU re-registration application fee
- Download and take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Candidates can check the IGNOU re-registration status after 30 days of submitting the application form. The university started the IGNOU’s July 2022 re-registration process on May 20.