SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022: A great initiative by the SBI Foundation for the education of those hardworking and dedicated students who are from low-income families. SBI Asha scholarship is accepting application forms now, check the direct link to apply below. Education is like a privilege which is not easy to afford by everyone, though our constitution says to provide education to all on the contrary still it is not easy for every family in this country to afford that.
The SBI Asha Scholarship program is under the Integrated Learning Mission (ILM) in which every youth who is willing to study but hold back by their family’s financial situation will get help financially from the SBI Foundation. The last date to apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship Program is 15 October 2022. The procedure to apply in addition to the eligibility and other important instruction is elaborated on in the article as the student move along with the article he will encounter them systematically.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||SBI Asha Scholarship 2022|
|Sponsor of the Scholarship||SBI FoundationScholarship eligible for the classes 6 to 12|
|Financial Benefit of the SBI Asha Scholarship||INR 15,000/- for one year|
|Last date to Apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship||15 October 2022|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Asha Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility
The Asha Program has a few eligibility criteria which are described below: –
- Students who are eligible to apply for this program should be in the class range of 6 to 12.
- The student should have scored at least 75% or more in the previous year to be considered for this scholarship.
- The yearly income of the family should not be more than Rs. 3,00,000/- from all sources.
- Open for students pan India.
Documents required during application for the Asha Scholarship?
- Previous academic year mark sheet,
- A legal Id proof (Aadhar Card, Voter id card, driving license, Pan Card),
- Admission proof of the current year (Admission Letter, Institution Identity Card, Fee Receipt, Bonafide Certificate),
- The Bank details of the applicant or the parents,
- The Proof of income (Income Certificate from the legal Authority/ Salary slips, Form 16A),
- Passport-size Photograph of the applicants.
How to fill the SBI Asha Scholarship Program?
Every post, every recruitment, and every position has a proper application procedure so does the scholarship program, the process to apply for this scholarship is elaborated below:-
- Step1: At first the candidate needs to go to the official website of the Buddy4Study whose link is in the Key Links.
- Step2: Now after reaching the official portal the candidate needs to scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- Step3: When you will click that, a small box will appear which will ask you to log in with Google or with the Mobile Number or Email ID. If you are already registered in the buddy4study then you can log in, if not, in that case, click register.
- Step4: After clicking register a new page will open where the candidate needs to enter his/her Name, Mobile no, Valid Email Id and chose a unique password. Then click Register.
- Step5: Now the candidate needs to verify his/her mobile no and email id by the OTP.
- Step6: In continuation to that the candidate will be transported to the SBI Asha Scholarship Program page.
- Step7: Now it’s time to start the real application, the candidate needs to click on the Start Application button.
- Step8: Now on the next interface the candidate needs to enter the required details which are followed by uploading the asked documents on the next page.
- Step9: Furthermore, on the next page the candidate needs to accept the Terms and Conditions after reading them carefully, follow by previewing the filled application.
- Step10: In case all the shown details are in proper format and are accurate in that case, click submit button and the application will be completed. However, if there is any mistake in the application then, in that case, the candidate needs to edit the application before the final submission.