596 posts, CRR Railway Recruitment 2022: Qualification 12th, Graduate – Apply online
CRR Railway Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Central Railway for recruitment of Clerk. The Central Railway Jobs notification is released for 596 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 November 2022 is the final date
Candidate can apply for official Central Railway notification if they eligible. Central Railway informationn given in this article like the Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification, Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Central Railway Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Organization NameCentral RailwayPosts NameClerkTotal Posts596Job CategoryCenter Govt JobsPublish/Starting Date28 October 2022Last Date28 November 2022Application ModeOnline SubmissionPay SalaryCheck NoticeJob LocationAcross IndiaOfficial Sitehttps://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Posts & Qualification
Post NameEligibility CriteriaClerkAspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.Total Vacancy596
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2023
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Central Railway Jobs 2022 application: 42 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Central Railway Clerk Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Central Railway application submission: 28 October 2022
- Last Date for Central Railway Jobs form submission: 28 November 2022
CRR Railway Recruitment 2022 has officially released an advertisement for the post of Accounts Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk. Candidates who are looking for Central Railway Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Central Railway Jobs 2022.
CRR Railway Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
Step to Apply Online for CRR Railway Recruitment 2022
As always, this time also Central Railway has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Central Railway Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Central Railway apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Central Railway Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Central Railway that is – https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Central Railway Vacancy)
- In that blank Central Railway job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form
CRR Railway Recruitment 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 How many seats have been allocated in Central Railway Vacancy 2022?
Answer. The number of seats that allocated for Central Railway (Central Railway) is 596.Q.2 Which are the positions announced in Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
Answer. According to official Central Railway notification job seekers can apply only for Clerk positions.Q.3 What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for Central Railway in 2022?
Answer. Candidate who have 12th, Graduate degree certificate can submit application for Central Railway Vacancy.Q.4 What is the last date to apply online Central Railway Application?
Answer. The application submission window will be open online till 28 November 2022.Q.5 How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 online?