JK Bank Education Finance Scheme To Study in India or Abroad
- STUDIES IN INDIA(INDICATIVE LIST)
- Studies abroad: –
- In India : Rs 10.00 Lakhs ( Maximum)
- Abroad : Rs 30.00 Lakhs ( Maximum)
- Upto Rs 4 lakhs : Nil
- Above Rs 4 lakhs : Studies in India – 5%
Notes:1. *Fixed Interest Rate to be provided for Education Loans of tenure (door to door) up to 5 years only
2. Servicing of interest during study period and the moratorium period till commencement of repayment is optional for students. The accrued interest during the repayment holiday period to be added to the principal and repayment in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) fixed.
3. 1% interest concession shall be provided by the bank for the entire tenure of the loan, if interest is serviced during the study period and subsequent moratorium period prior to commencement of repayment.
4. Concession of 0.50% on interest rate shall be allowed in case of education loans availed by girl students.
5. Interest Concession of 0.50% on interest rate shall be allowed in case of education loans availed by students pursuing courses from IITs / IIMs and ISB
6. Interest Concessions as listed above are subject to effective interest rate not falling below the floor limit of RLLR+0.50%.