Friday, February 3, 2023
HomeNotesDownload 1st Semester Boi-Technology Notes Download Free PDF Here

Download 1st Semester Boi-Technology Notes Download Free PDF Here

Download 1st Semester Boi-Technology Notes Download Free PDF

Kashmir University all courses notes download pdf for all subjects

Kashmir Student News

Water and its Physicochemical Properties.
Ans:-Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O: one molecule of water has two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded to a single oxygen atom. Water appears in nature in all three standard states of matter and may take many forms on Earth: water vapour and clouds in the sky; seawater and icebergs in the polar oceans; glaciers and rivers in the mountains; and the liquid in aquifers in the ground.

Notes

At high temperatures and pressures, such as in the interior of giant planets, it is argued that water exists as ionic water in which the molecules break down into a soup of hydrogen and oxygen ions, and at even higher pressures as superionic water in which the oxygen crystallises but the hydrogen ions float around freely within the oxygen lattice.

The primary chemical and physical properties of water are: Water is a tasteless, odourless liquid at standard temperature and pressure. The colour of water and ice is, intrinsically, a very slight blue hue, although water appears colourless in small quantities. Ice also appears colourless, and water vapour is essentially invisible as a gas.

Download PDF

For Breaking News and Live News Updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe us on Telegram and never miss a update!
KSN DESK
KSN DESKhttps://www.kashmirstudentnews.com
Kashmir Students News website provides all types of Student Job updates Study materials, Results regarding KU, Datesheet, IGNOU, JKBOSE, Islamic University and much more on time Kashmir Students News. This website provides all types of Student Job updates Study materials, Results regarding KU, Datesheet, IGNOU, JKBOSE, Islamic University and much more on time
RELATED ARTICLES