JK Bank LADLI BETI Scheme Check Features And Eligibility
- The scheme is a hybrid deposit plan having two phases:
Phase I: A recurring deposit for 14 years having date of completion as one month after the last installment received in the account.
Phase II: A Cumulative Term Deposit (CCR) for 07 years.
- In the event of death of the beneficiary before she attains 21 years of age, the amount in the Recurring Deposit account / Term Deposit account shall be closed before maturity without pre payment charges.
- Girl Child born on or after 01/04/2015 whose applications are complete in all respect accompanied with sanction letter from Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) of the selected domiciliary district (Srinagar, Anantnag, Budgam, Jammu, Kathua, Pulwama, Samba, Kishtwar).
- Girl child born to parents whose annual income from all sources is less than Rs 75000
- Application Form
- KYC Norms of Parent/ Guardian
- sanction letter from Child Development Project Officer