Govt Jobs Opportunity: Online Applications Are Invites For Various Posts In Health Department J&K
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in, advance to avoid rush during closing dates of the submission of online application.
No offline application form will be accepted. Online applications are invited by Cantonment Board Jammu for Direct Recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts through recruitment portal ie- https:/jammu.cantt.gov.in The online application can be filled-up from 06-01-2023 to 30-01-2023 till 23:59hrs, thereafter the website link will be disabled.
- 1. Gyneocologist
- 2. Medical Officer
- 3. Nurses
- 4. Junior Assistant
- 5. Medical Assistant
- 6. FMPHW
- 7. Driver
- 8. Mali
- 9. Gardner
- 10. Electrician Plumber
- 11. Multipurpose nurseANM
- 12. Senior Nurse
- 13. Staff Nurse
- 14. Chowkidar. etc
- Starting date for online application: 06-01-2023
- Closing date for online application: 30-01-2023
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the educational qualification, age, experience etc.
- The cut-off date for age will be the closing date of application.
- If there are more than two candidates in the same category having equal marks in the merit list, the candidate older in age will get preserve
- The appointment authority shall draw a reserve panel/waiting list in addition to the number of candidates selected as per the notified vacancies.
- The reserve panel/waiting list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result and the vacancies arising due to non-acceptance of the offer of appointment, candidates not joining the post after acceptance of appointment or the candidates not being found eligible for appointment after verification of documents/certificates or due to resignation of selected candidate() within one year of joining the post, shall be filled-up from this reserve panel/waiting list.
How To Apply For These Posts
- Before applying, the Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid criteria for the post.
- Candidate will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instruction for which is
available at the above mentioned site.
- The time gap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
- Before starting the filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE at https://jammu.cantt.gov.in between 06 Jan, 2023 to 30th Jan, 2023 up to 23:59 hrs, no other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have valid email identification and active mobile number and there should not be any change for contact by this office.