CRPF Recruitment 2023, Check Notification, Vacancy, 5th Pass Eligible
CRPF Recruitment 2023: The recruitment process is going on in CRPF. If you want to do a government job, then apply for it immediately. Candidates can apply for these posts in offline mode.
CRPF Recruitment 2023: CRPF released a recruitment notification some time ago. Accordingly, CRPF, Dadri Road Greater Noida has taken out recruitment for the posts of Headmistress, Teacher and Aaya. For this, first of all, one has to download the application form by visiting the official website of CRPF, rect.crpf.gov.in.
Apply by this date
- Headmistress – Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks. Along with this, BEd/two years Diploma/BTC/equivalent in Primary Education and 5 years teaching experience in Basic School has also been sought.
- Teacher – Candidate should have Graduation with at least 50% marks and BEd/Two years Diploma in Primary Education/BTC/Equivalent qualification.
- Aaya – 5th pass candidates with Hindi are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Headmistress Post – The age limit of the candidates applying has been kept between 30 to 40 years.
- Teacher post – The age limit for applying on this has been fixed from 21 years to 40 years.
- Aaya – Candidates between 18 years to 30 years can apply for these posts.
Here is the selection process:
The appointments of the candidates will be on temporary basis in the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Center, CRPF, Montessori School, Dadri Road, Sutiana, Greater Noida. The selection of the candidates for these various posts is to be based on the interview. The interview is organized on 1 May 2023. The interview will be held at 10.00 am in the office of Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, CRPF, Dadri, Greater Noida-201306.
How to apply:
Before the last date, fill the application form for these posts and send it to the office of Deputy Inspector General of Police, Group Centre, Central Reserve Police Force, Dadri Road, Greater Noida-201306