38 Posts | Anganwadi Workers Jobs 2023 |Application Start Date Is Today| Apply Now
Anganwadi Workers Jobs 2023 in Pulwama: invited applications from the eligible female candidates for the engagement of Sanginis (AWWs) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project in Pulwama.
Anganwadi Workers Jobs Recruitment 2023 in Pulwama: Child Development Project Officer Pulwama has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. Applications on prescribed proforma (given below) are hereby invited from the eligible female candidates of the Panch wards shown against the below mentioned Panchayat Halqas, for the engagement of Sanginis (AWWs) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project KELLER on the official website and the last date to apply is 30 May 2023.
Further information about the Anganwadi Workers Job recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) Job Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Recruiting Body: Child Development Project Officer (POSHAN Project) Pulwama
No. of Posts: 38 Posts
Job Location: Pulwama, J&K
Last Date: 30 May 2023
Salary: As per Rules
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Offline
Category: Government Job
Selection Process: Merit basis
Official Website: https://pulwama.gov.in
Anganwadi Workers Recruitment in Pulwama Dates to Consider
Application Start Date : 15-05-2023
Last Date: 30-05-2023
Anganwadi Workers Job Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) : 78 Posts
Anganwadi Workers Minimum Education qualification should be 10+2 pass and maximum graduation
Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be considered for the post of Anganwadi Workers.
Anganwadi Workers Jobs in Pulwama 2023 Selection Process
- Weightage shall be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and selection shall be granted purely on academic merit basis & there shall not be any interview.
- In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retired AWW, the said candidate shall
- qualify for additional two percent points.
- Candidates with qualification higher than graduation shall not be considered.
Steps to Apply for Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 in Pulwama
The applications along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer Poshan Project Pulwama by or before 30th of May, 2023. You can download the application form from below given link.
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Panch Ward Certificate /present /continuous, ward residence certificate issued by BDO duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar concerned.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificates with Marks card of 10+2.
- If candidate belong to family of retired AWW then copy of the e-ratign card.
- Non employment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- Unmarried Certificate from respective Tehsildars.